Stock Android made the Quick Settings look a little neater and more minimalist from Lollipop onwards, and other manufacturers’ UIs followed suit.
Rom Features :
2.sony soud enhancement
5.sony power saver
11.Default Keyboard & sony others features..
Installation Process :
1) First install MTKtools from from attached below link.( RECOVERY.IMG )
2) Download (TWRP)( Recovery.img ) and copy recovery.img in zip file to SDcard.
3) Select recovery update from SD-Card
1 . Download The File From Bellow .
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup your current rom. Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Walton primo g1 jelly bean Xperia.zip”–> Select “Yes”
11.wipe dalvik cash
12. Go back to main menu and select Reboot.
If you face any Problem to downloading this file then hit our email or Facebook page
Contact us :
Emai : email@example.com
Facebook : facebook.com/lbkbd24
Website : www.learnbd.net