The Samsung Galaxy Core II is a budget handset released in June of 2014. It offers a 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU, 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of on-board storage which is upgradable by way of microSD. The Core II’s display is a 4.5” TFT LCD with a pixel resolution of 480 x 800, equating to a PPI of ~207. Cameras include a VGA front facing and 5 MP rear facing, which has an LED Flash.
The things required :
1. Install usb drivers on pc.
2. Restart the pc
3. Download the ODIN 3.07 & save it in your PC and extract its content to Desktop.
4. Download the stock firmware.zip & save it in your PC and extract the update file on your Desktop.
5. Now, turn off your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Core 2
6. Boot your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 into the Download mode by pressing [ Volume down + Menu + power ] buttons on the same time.
7. now you will enter into download mode ……..u will see a “WARNING”
8. now press “VOLUME UP” button to enter into download mode :–>
9. Now open “ODIN 3.07.exe” on desktop & attach ur phone to ur pc using stock usb cable.
10. when the connection is established with odin , u will be notified with the “added” message that will be
displayed on the Odin interface, the ID:COM section should be colored on yellow or blue.
11. click on PDA button && select the Gt-i8262XXXXXX_i8262XXXXXX_XXXHOME.tar u extracted on desktop [file name may differ ]
12. now click on “START” button & it will take 10 minutes to flash the firmware ….
Note:-> DON’T interrupt the flashing process, it may brick ur device [ soft or hard brick]
13. U will see a “PASS” & “RESET” on ODIN application…
14. Ur phone will reboot automatically & u should be booted successfully ….
If you face any Problem to downloading this file then hit our email or Facebook page
Contact us :
Emai : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : facebook.com/lbkbd24
Website : www.learnbd.net